Find job opportunities including full-time and part-time positions, as well as volunteer positions with ASID (American Society of Interior Designers)
Full Time Junior and Senior Interior Designer
Chapman Design is looking for a new team member who loves interior design, is detail-oriented and has great people skills.
At Chapman Design, this new team member will work on projects from inception to completion, including client meetings, sourcing fabrics and furniture, and fully installing the home.
- Degree in related field
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in Interior Design
- Design Portfolio
- Skilled in AutoCad and Photoshop
- Excellent written and verbal skills
How To Apply:
Send resume, portfolio, and contact information to email@example.com
Please include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line. You may also mail this directly to the office, or drop it off from 8:30-5:30 Monday-Friday
7026 Old Katy Road, Suite 163A
Houston, TX 77024
MCA Systems – Updated 6/26/2020
Natural Stone Outside Sales Rep
Immediate opportunity for a Natural Stone Outside Sales Rep for Houston Metropolitan area and surrounding Territory. Position requires servicing an existing customer base and soliciting new business. The Outside Sale position requires the ability to interface directly with customers, work on multiple projects at once, excellent phone and general communication skills, and a willingness to develop technical expertise with our product line. The ideal candidate will service interior designers, architects, and builders. Our product line includes: Jerusalem Limestone, Peruvian Travertine, Greek Marbles, Stone fireplace surrounds, columns and architectural pieces.
- S. degree or equivalent
- Previous background knowledge of interior design a must
- Excellent customer service skills and double shooting ability a must
- Proficiency with contact management software
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Natural Stone Sales experienced preferred.
- Houston metropolitan based applicants preferred.
We are proud to offer a competitive compensation package with base plus bonus and excellent benefits. Please view our website for more information on our organization.
Send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Kramer & Associates
Immediate opportunity for experienced designer to work with Houston based interior design firm, specializing in multi-family projects.
- 2-year interior design associate’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of interior design experience.
- Must have strong attention to detail with clear understanding of color and proportion.
- Ability to develop innovative design solutions through space planning and furniture layouts. Must have experience resourcing and selecting architectural materials, custom furnishings, fabrics, lighting, art and accessories.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD a plus, but not required.
- Must have excellent verbal and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at one time and work within time constraints.
Send resumes to: Karen@KarenKramerAssociates.com