Nation’s Restaurant News Editorial Board has chosen MAX’s Wine Diveto receive the “Hot Concepts! Award” in late September. This award falls on the heels of MAX’s being named one of the magazine’s “50 Breakout Brands” in January. The “Hot Concepts!” award has been given out since 1994 and only goes to a handful of concepts each year (5 concepts in 2013)…in the entire country! Huge thanks to all of our partners who have supported us over the years, allowing the MAX’s concept to grow to the award-winner it is today, and to position it for great things in the future!!
Read the entire story:
Hot Concepts! Award Criteria:
- a strong concept definition
- cannot be more than seven years old (first unit must have opened no more than 7 years ago)
- forward-thinking in approach
- a presence in three markets or a total of five units
- a clearly defined menu
- an entrepreneurial spirit
- strong consumer appeal
- sound financial position determined by D&B credit check
The 2012 Hot Concepts! Winners were:
- Del Frisco’s Grille
- Pie Five Pizza Co.
- STACKED: Food Well Built