Big Prizes and Summer Events at Luxury Design Facility
Wednesday July 30, 2014 – The Houston Design Center (7026 Old Katy Road) recently completed its annual Summertime In The Center promotional event July 14 – 25 with amazing prizes.
Visitors to The Houston Design Center showrooms during the promotion were eligible to enter for great prize drawings. Each week 4 awards were drawn including a Grand Prize. The 1st week grand prize Includes a one-night stay at The Hilton Galveston Island Resort (5400 Seawall Blvd.) and 2 VIP passes to 15 attractions compliments of the Galveston Convention & Visitor’s Bureau. The 2nd week grand prize includes an overnight stay at the Hotel Zaza (5701 Main St.) in a Magnificent 7 suite with dinner for two in The Monarch restaurant. Both Packages include the weekend use of Signature Audi luxury vehicle compliments of Audi Central Houston.
The second place prizes (each week) were pair of Legrand Adorne Wireless Video Intercom Kit and the third place prizes were a Deep Eddy Vodka Gift Basket and the fourth place prizes are a $75 gift certificate to Max’s Wine Dive or The Tasting Room.
The following winners were drawn:
Week 1 Winners:
- Barbara Roberts, B. R. Roberts, Inc. visited Leisure Collections Showroom and won the Galveston Getaway Package – Hilton Galveston Island Resort & Audi Central Houston Luxury Car
- Diana Walker, Diana S. Walker Interior Design visited Postmodern Traditions Showroom and won the Legrand Adorne Wireless Video Intercom Kit
- Susan Horne, Susan Horne Antiques shopped at Lighting Treasures Showroom and won the Deep Eddy Vodka Gift Basket
- Keron Weathered, Out Of The Box Design toured Charles Ray & Associates and won $75 Gift Certificate to Max’s Wine Dive/Tasting Room
Week 2 Winners:
- Sarah Bierman, Sarah Bierman Designs met at Kitchen & Bath Concepts and won the Hotel Zaza Getaway Package – Hotel Zaza & Audi Central Houston Luxury Car
- Sandra Smith, Sandra Smith Designs shopped at Fabric House and won the Legrand Adorne Wireless Video Intercom Kit
- Jennifer Rigamonti, J. Claire Design shopped at Lighting Treasures and won the Deep Eddy Vodka Gift Basket
- Susan Schneider, Schneider Kitchens & Baths toured Thorntree Slate & Marble Showroom and won $75 Gift Certificate to Max’s Wine Dive/Tasting Room
For more information on these and other HDC visit www.thehoustondesigncenter.com
For press interviews or images contact Alton LaDay – [email protected]